Little Hands, Little Feet - Privacy Statement Last updated 11/4/18
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways;
- To contact you to discuss requirements
- To produce bespoke remembrance items
We also collect information on how you use the site using cookies. However, should you choose to disable, reject or block our cookies, some parts of our websites will not function fully, or in some cases, our website will not be accessible at all.
For more information on how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Microsoft cloud – we use this to store your data to enable us to operate effectively and provide you the best experience with our products. Further information can be found at https://bit.ly/2E3N3gH
- Setmore – Is an online calendar, we use this to facilitate online appointment bookings. Setmore is based in the US, any information stored on the calendar is processed in the US.
How do we protect your information?
- Little Hands, Little Feet understands the information security needs and expectations of its interested parties both within the organisation and from external parties including, amongst others, clients, suppliers, regulatory and Governmental departments. The Company has recognised that the disciplines of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in information security management are integral parts of its management function and view these as their primary responsibility and fundamental to best business practice.
As the data subject, you are entitled, free of charge to request;
- Access to your personal data
- Rectification of personal data
- Erasure of your personal data
- Withdraw consent for use of data at any time, if relevant
- Data portability - move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability
Please note, a reasonable fee may be applied for “repetitive requests”, “manifestly unfounded or excessive requests” or “Further Copies”
Little Hands, Little Feet will hold your personal details, including any moulds taken of loved ones, for a period of twelve months after the original cast has been taken. If you wish for the cast to be retained any longer this can be arranged with explicit consent from the next of kin.
The EU – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposes restrictions on the transfer of personal data outside the European Union, to third countries or international organisations. If, for any reason Little Hands, Little Feet has to transfer data outside the EU it will be with the express permission of both the data subject and the ICO.
As a creator of personal bespoke keepsakes, any processing of your personal data will be carried out in line with Article 6 of the GDPR “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”
Explicit consent will be obtained from the next of kin for any personal information held for, or on behalf of a deceased relative.
If any data is to be stored outside of the usual data retention periods we will also ask for explicit consent.
As the controller, Little Hands, Little Feet aims to process your information in a fair and legitimate manner. If in the unfortunate event that you are unhappy with the way your personal data has been handled you can write to;
Address: Information Commissioners Office, Prospect House, Prospect Hill, Douglas IM1 1ET,
Telephone: +44 1624 693260
Little Hands, Little Feet acts as controller.
Our contact details are;
Address: 9 IVYDENE AVENUE, ONCHAN, IM3 3HD, Isle of Man
Telephone number: +44 7624 264435